Friday, March 23, 2012

Tag flower card

OOPS!!

Inside of card.
outside of card
Life is very disorganized for my family right now. My mother in law fell three weeks ago and broke her hip and needed emergency surgery. She has been living with us for over a week. As a result, my craft area has been taken over and i cna't find anything!! it is making me crazy!! i went from using my entire dining room to having a small desk to work from. My tools and supplies are every where. Not only is my creating time diminished, so is my creative space. I am really really trying to make the best of it. I need to develop my CTMH webpage and there for need pics of items i have created. I spent a few hours tryign to get something accomplished. I did some quick card cuts and then I cut out the flower with goes with the "a note for you" stamp. Of course, exhaustion must have hit because i totally forgot how to stamp!! and this was the result!! I can not believe i did this! Anyway after a few minutes i figured it out and the end result is below!

No comments:

Post a Comment