My friend, Wanda, from Deezy Does It is hosting a pimped-out showcase hop. I will be featured in mid-March. In the meantime, check out her blog and follow the instructions to see some awesome blogs. There is blog candy and prizes available so follow the instructions, hop through and take a chance to win some cool stuff!
Welcome back to the Pimp-Out/Showcase Hop!!!
Brought to you by Deezy Does It!
This "Weekly" Pimp-Out/Showcase Hop is to gain new followers as well as bring more traffic to your blog and at the same time receive greater exposure. It is also a great way to meet other bloggers, exchange ideas, get great tips and learn new techniques all while showing your "art".
Before we begin, there are just a few simple rules to the hop.
1. Follow the Host: Deezy Does It!
2. Follow the showcased blogger: Green Apple Scrapper. (this week's showcased blogger)
3. Link up below using inlinkz.
4. Visit at least 3 blogs from the linked up list below and leave a comment. Let them know you came from the Weekly "Pimp-Out/Showcase" Hop and inform them you are a follower so they can return the favor.
~Blog Candy Alert~
Creative Kuts is sponsoring the blog candy for this week's Pimp-Out/Showcase. Up for grabs in this week's give-a-way we have the Tic Tac Candy Purses file as well as the Heart Boxes file for a combined value of $10.
Creative Kuts offers paper piecing cutting files and digital designs. They provide original, one of a kind, artwork to create your scrap-booking memories and crafting needs. Their mission is to provide paper piecing patterns and cutting files for your enjoyment. They are the place for unique cutting files and 3-D craft projects. All artwork is design by Cheryl and Robert Walton.
Creative Kuts also offers die cutting machines and pre-made scrap-booking kits. Just add your pictures and you are set.
To qualify for this week's "blog candy" be sure to follow all the steps below:
1. You must be or become a new follower of Deezy Does It! and the spotlighted blogger, Green Apple Scrapper.
2. Leave a comment under this post (one comment per person).
3. Go and like Creative Kuts Fan Page on Facebook
4. Post a comment on the Creative Kuts Fan Page saying that you are coming from the Green Apple Scrapper's Pimp-Out/Showcase post.
You are welcomed to "like" the Deezy Does It! Facebook Fan Page if you would like to keep up with the up-coming Pimp-Outs/Showcases.
Each week we will showcase a "blog"! If you are interested in being "Pimped-Out/Showcased", please contact me for the available dates. All submissions need to be e-mailed in by Wednesday, a week before your scheduled Pimp-Out/Showcase post date, 8pm est.
You may also contact me if you're interested in sponsoring "blog candy" for a Pimp-Out/Showcase" hop!
Be sure to check back on Wednesday for winner announcement.
Honorable mention goes to Funny Postpartum Lady who recruited Story of a Girl to create this awesome blog hop button. Isn't it pimpalicious?