Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy 21st!!

My eldest daughter, Mary Kate, aka , MK, finally turned 21 a few weeks ago. All she wanted was a pair of monogrammed earrings she found on a website called www.sweetcaroline.com. They are really adorable and very much her! She was thrilled! I decided to make this cute box from the AP cart out of acetate. I was worried how it woudl come out. Of course, I had my stash of sheets from my dear sweet Canadian friend Tammy and of course when I needed them, I couldn't find them. Of course, they were right in form of me and I was able to figure out this super easy project. I even cut out smaller ones for the love bugs to decorate, but they "hid" them for MK and we still don't know where!!


2 comments:

  1. sorry not sure why the one pic is upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I was able to help with this project.(Canadian Friend) Looks very nice. will have to try these.

    http://anonymouscricuter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete