Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Crafting can be dangerous!

Note to self: crafting can be dangerous!  First off, I am losing sleep due to crafting! I stay up late lurking on Pinterest which only makes me want to get up early so I  can make the projects!  So sleep and I have not been seeing much of each other lately!  It's pretty bad when I wake up in the middle of the night with a craft project!

I find myself second guessing everything I  throw away! Can I repurpose it, can I recreate something with it.. It just never ends! Again, I blame Pinterest!

I decided I would make this with these wonderful little plastic boxes i found at the dollar store. 10/$1! Can't beat it! Wait, yes I can, I can poke holes in the lids so that the twine can just come out as needed!

What better tool to do that with than the Martha Stewart screw punch I got on sale the other day with a 60% off coupon!
My plan was working great, until I slipped, because I got lazy! And this is why I say crafting is dangerous!
Hubs cleaned it out really well with some peroxide, I added some antibiotic and a huge bandage, cuz of the location! Now I look like a boxer who tapes their hands before a fight! I guess that is what I get for trying to be lazy and trying to hurry! Thankfully, it doesn't hurt, it's just annoying!

So please be cautious when crafting!

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment